F7 Plan (draft)

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 21:12:54 UTC 2006

> On Wednesday 20 December 2006 16:03, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > That implies KVM and lhype are working in Fedora. Which they aren't,
> > at the moment.
>
> Having just watched Jeremy boot the next LiveCD test in KVM on his rawhide
> box, I'd say its working a heck of a lot better than Xen.

Really?  I can do the *EXACT SAME THING* on FC6 with Xen.  Except that I
can do it with a graphical set of tools to handle domain creation,
monitoring, etc.  And get better performance.  And not have to hack the
tools to even get it to that point[1] ;-)

Jeremy

[1] Granted, this may be because I've previously hacked on the Xen
tools.