[fab] agenda for tomorrow

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jun 6 13:51:27 UTC 2006

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Josh Boyer wrote:

> Not that anyone would mind fresh ideas/insight on the problem, but what
> is the board going to do here that FESCO can't?  In other words... is
> the board meeting the right place to be having this discussion?

Sure, in the sense that it's brought up on this list (like it was here in
the agenda) and then the Board can make sure that the appropriate people
are taking care of it.

In this case, it's in the hands of FESCO (though thl did make some
suggestions of how the board can help) -- but I want to make sure that one
Board member "owns" driving it to completion -- in some cases that means
simply making sure that the right people at the project-level are dealing
with the issue, and holding those people accountable.  In other cases, it
means doing it ourselves.  In the case of this particular question (Extras
Sponsorship), this is one of those times where the Board needs to make
sure FESCO comes up with a solution in a timely manner.

My $.02

--
Max Spevack
+ http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/