[fab] Fedora Project Board meeting summary (june 6)

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 12:35:49 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 07:41:05PM -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> As said on f-announce-l, the summary from today's FPB meeting is available
> on the wiki:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/Meetings/2006-06-06

On Fedora Legacy: If we don't want to work of the current cvs
state, we could start creating "clean cvs repositories" by taking
the current state of a release and importing that again into cvs.
Then no surprises happen if newer patches are added.

Normally this is not so good for update releases where developers
often actively work on branches and need their "own sandbox to
work with".

regards,

Florian La Roche