[fab] EULA/Export Concerns

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 19:08:40 UTC 2006

Our community must handle dissent respectfully, while also recognizing the
restrictions that we are forced to live with.

I understand and sympathize with Roozbeh.  And yet, the only *real*
restriction here is that we may not *directly* distribute Fedora into
embargoed destinations -- everyone knowing perfectly well that no *actual*
restriction can ever be implemented.

--g