[fab] 30-Day Certified GoDaddy.com Renewal Notice (fwd)

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu May 4 22:59:15 UTC 2006

On Thursday 04 May 2006 16:57, "Stephen John Smoogen" <smooge at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 5/4/06, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > I think we should hold on to these names for the foreseeable future.  We
> > want to guard against potentially hostile squatters, and also it would
> > be painful a few years from now if we change our mind and want to do a
> > Foundation.  This is a tiny price to pay for insurance against these
> > issues.
>
> If we do keep them, they should point to something useful, like a
> webpage with the current explanation of why the fedorafoundation was
> not done and how the current fedora group is structured.

I agree that we should hold onto them, at least for this year.  If we're going
to point them at a particular resource, it should probably be our existing
page of information about the Foundation:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundation

...or just point it straight at fedoraproject.org.  :-)

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes