[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Mon May 15 17:04:37 UTC 2006

Max Spevack wrote:
> On Sun, 14 May 2006, Max Spevack wrote:
>
>> Howdy folks,
>>
>> The Fedora Project Board meets next Tuesday (5/16), and Matthew Szulik
>> (Red Hat CEO) is scheduled to be in on the meeting.
>>
>> I've asked the board members to think about some of the topics they'd
>> like to discuss with Matthew, but I wanted to throw it out to this
>> list in full. What are some of the things you'd all like to see
>> discussed?
>>
>> I'm gonna leave it open-ended on purpose for now, rather than seed the
>> discussion with my own ideas.
>
> Nothing?  Someone's gotta have some Fedora-related topics that you'd
> like the guy who runs Red Hat to comment on.

I think that I would like to hear a couple of things from Matthew:

1. His unvarnished opinion on where he thinks that Fedora fits into Red
Hat's strategy.

2. His level of commitment in allowing us to drive changes inside of
Engineering as require to drive our larger goal of opening up the
distribution to a higher level of community involvement.

3. From where he sits where we could improve what we could be doing.
Looking for feedback.

--Chris