[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon May 15 17:20:35 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 13:10 -0400, Mark Webbink wrote:
> If it is not already in one of the protected OIN packages, I suspect
> it will be challenging to get it included.

We've been shipping the NTFS kernel source for some time now, just not
building the modules. We'd also need to ship the ntfs userspace
utilities, which are not in anything Red Hat/Fedora.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!