[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Michael Tiemann tiemann at redhat.com
Mon May 15 17:28:26 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 16:20 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> Howdy folks,
>
> The Fedora Project Board meets next Tuesday (5/16), and Matthew Szulik
> (Red Hat CEO) is scheduled to be in on the meeting.
>
> I've asked the board members to think about some of the topics they'd like
> to discuss with Matthew, but I wanted to throw it out to this list in
> full.  What are some of the things you'd all like to see discussed?

My question would be: If Fedora could do one thing perfectly, what would
it be?  I pose that question to the FAB--how would you justify that
specific achievable goal as the highest priority to Matthew, and I'd
pose that question to Matthew--what does he think is the one thing
Fedora should deliver if it could deliver one thing perfectly.