[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 15 18:22:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

I would like to hear more about RH's participation&assistance in terms
of marketing Fedora on (WorldWide) events.

At Linuxtag in Wiesbaden for example, RH didn't have its own booth, so
they sticked on the Fedora booth. Personnaly I think it was a great
idea, to have both community and RH presenting Fedora in Fedora
T-shirt (with RH thin-clients and tables).

What if RH's had his own booth in this case? Will it be different ?

We were not lucky enough to have a FUDCon there in Wiesbaden for some
misunderstandings between members and financial related issues.

How far will RH provide us at least with suitable elements to present
(spread the word) Fedora for those you _want_ to participate(/create)
in events worldwide in terms of RH's influence to settle any
registration requirements ?

For bandwidth:
will the Kadischi community have the right to build THE official
livecd(when ready) for public download? or RH folks will do it ?
If the community builds , will their test releases be hosted on
official Fedora mirrors ?

regards,
Chitlesh GOORAH
--