[fab] Governing body to handle package guideline issues

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 17 14:48:44 UTC 2006

Now that package guidelines are more than just an Extras thing, and
changes to said guidelines could effect Core package quality, it had
been proposed that a new 'governing' body be generated to oversee /
approve / generate changes to the guidelines and such, that consists of
more than just Extras folks.  I thought I saw some discussion about it
in one of the meeting minutes from the Fedora Board, but I haven't seen
anything since.  Where are we with this, as there are changes that need
to be discussed.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora