[fab] fedora project board meeting 5/2

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon May 1 17:16:17 UTC 2006

The Fedora Project Board meets on Tuesday at 10:00 AM EDT.  Here's my
current agenda.  The meeting summary will be posted to the wiki once it is
ready.

==============

AGENDA

1.  Review last meeting's action items:
 	- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/Meetings/2006-04-18
 	- what was completed, what is in progress, what wasn't started

2.  Where are we with FC6?  Get an update from Jeremy, anything related to
that.

3.  Infrastructure team.  We need to find a contractor/intern/etc who can
actually get some code written.
 	- get a job req open
 	- update the list of projects that need to be done

4.  Fedora Test Lead position has been filled.  Talk about that, and
automated testing in Fedora.

5.  Update entire board regarding the meeting that several of us had with
Matthew regarding the future of the build system, and opening up the
ability for the community to contribute even more to Fedora.
 	- get everyone on the same page
 	- making sure the FESCO folks are in the loop and on board
 	- timeline/work around a formal plan that the community can see
and contribute to.

6.  Any topics that the rest of the Board would like to address, or that
anyone on the FAB would like to see discussed.  Feel free to chime in
here, so we can get them on the agenda before the meeting.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/