[fab] fedora project board meeting 5/2

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon May 1 17:55:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 1 May 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 13:16 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
>> 6.  Any topics that the rest of the Board would like to address, or that
>> anyone on the FAB would like to see discussed.  Feel free to chime in
>> here, so we can get them on the agenda before the meeting.
>
> Can we get a reminder as to where the meeting will take place?

It's a phone meeting with the folks who are on the Fedora Board.  But
since the Board conducts all but the most sensitive parts of its business
on this larger fedora-advisory-board list, I posted the agenda here, for
everyone to be able to see.

Sorry if there was some confusion.  It's not a meeting for everyone on
this list.

--Max

--
Max Spevack