[fab] fedora project board meeting 5/2

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon May 1 17:59:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, 1 May 2006, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> 4.  Fedora Test Lead position has been filled.  Talk about that, and
>> automated testing in Fedora.
>
> Who is doing this? Are we ready to reveal the name now?

Will Woods.  I'll let him introduce himself, since he's on this list.
He's transitioning from another position within Red Hat, and he's tasked
with (among other things) bringing some serious structure to Fedora QA,
and also expanding/increasing the community efforts around testing, bug
triage, etc.

--Max

--
Max Spevack