[fab] fedora project board meeting 5/2

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Tue May 2 00:14:26 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 11:11:51PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > 3.  Infrastructure team.  We need to find a contractor/intern/etc who can
> > actually get some code written.
> >  	- get a job req open
> >  	- update the list of projects that need to be done
>
> Is this bouncer etc? Instead of a intern we can make it a Google SoC
> project if thats applicable to the rules.

I updated the FedoraBounties page a few days ago and updated the blob
about the mirror management system.  I removed the bouncer_r crap
since dfarning, the community guy that was working on it, has been MIA since
last summer.

Considering the amount of unfinished SoC projects from last summer, I'm
not sure if writing a new mirror management system from scratch is the best
idea.  We could always find a SoC hacker willing to work on bouncer? or
find someone that won't disappear once they cash their check.

luke