Re: [fab] I have a few questions for the board.

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 10:44 -0500, Patrick W. Barnes wrote:

> I certainly wouldn't mind using the two terms properly, but it would require a
> lot of changes, since we started out calling all of our big efforts
> "projects".  The approach is sound, we just have to decide what words to use.

I wouldn't change our usage of project, sorry if it sounded that way;
just warning about reversing the two.  I suggest we drop the usage of
program entirely; it has an IT meaning that takes precedence, anyway.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/