[fab] Support for these summaries of project board meetings.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 7 21:17:14 UTC 2006

I think these summaries of the fedora project board meeting activities
are a great idea and allows the fedora community some access to the
decisions that are being made. This I believe supports the "community"
aspect of fedora.

Rahul can testify that I have been harassing hin for the creation of an
information channel like this for the last 6 months, at least.
Concept, n.: Any "idea" for which an outside consultant billed you more
than $25,000.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net