[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon May 15 17:20:01 UTC 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Mark Webbink wrote:

> Also, in fairness to Matthew, let it be a brainstorming session but
> don't hold him to absolute commitments.  He will need the opportunity to
> test these ideas with others.

Yes, very much so.  The purpose of this thread is so that the Board can
accurately represent a larger set of the Fedora community, and make sure
that we discuss some of the things that are important.

It's not an interrogation.  And it's not a place where policy will be
decided.  Mainly it's a forum for us to have an interesting conversation
about Fedora, and for the rest of the board to be able to hear things
directly from Matthew, as opposed to me having my personal one on ones
with him and then repeating some of what he says to the Board.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/