[fab] Pimping Fluendo for MP3 support

Jack Aboutboul jaboutboul at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 17 15:26:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 11:10 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> I think that making some of the legal options (such as Fluendo) more
> known via things like the wiki makes sense.  Putting something on the
> desktop, on the other hand, is less appealing

I agree with Jeremy and maybe we can still have that page, just not on
the desktop, maybe in the apps menu?  Alternatively, we can have it
hidden somewhere and only by pressing up, down, left, right, a, b,
select, start does the user get to it. Sort of reminiscent of those
super nintendo days, everyone liked that, didn't they?

Jack