[fab] Fedora Unity Re-Spin Update

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at bobjensen.com
Mon May 22 21:18:57 UTC 2006

Just wanted to drop a note here about the status of the Fedora Unity
Project's Re-spins.

In testing of our re-spin dated 2006-05-12 we found what was thought to
be a release killer, the image did not pass the media check. It turns
out that this would not have been a killer if it had been noticed
earlier in the testing process. However now we have made the choice to
spin a new updated DVD ISO tonight for each i386 and x86_64. We hope to
have it tested and ready to be released on this coming Monday 2006-05-29.

Seeds, testers and interested parties can get more information from our
torrent site[1].

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

[1] http://torrent.fedoraunity.org/torrent/

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen *        * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen
gpg fingerprint:     F9F4 7243 4243 0043 2C45 97AF E8A4 C3AE 42EB 0BC6