[fab] red hat summit

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon May 29 21:51:25 UTC 2006

Figured I'd broadcast this here since a lot of the people who I tend to
trade email with are on this list:

I'll be at the Red Hat Summit this week in Nashville (a bunch of us will
be), and so I'm not really going to be on IRC, and email time will be
spotty, and depend on what time things tend to finish up in the evenings.

For those of you who will be at the Summit, I'm looking forward to seeing
you there.

Hope everyone in the US had a nice holiday weekend.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/