[fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Nov 4 16:05:23 UTC 2006

Paul W. Frields schrieb:
> On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 14:25 -0600, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
>>> Exactly.  And get rid of the term 'core'.  It's far too overloaded anyway.
>>> Fedora Linux anybody?  (:
>> If we do that, the FSF is going to start asking for Fedora GNU/Linux.
>> Why not just Fedora? :)
> +1.  Internet "journalists" will call it whatever they want anyway. :-)

/me votes for "Fedora Linux" -- Internet and print "journalists" will
often call it just "Fedora" then if our Linux distribution is obviously
 meant. Site note: "Suse Linux" was often simply denoted just as "Suse",
too.

But calling it "Fedora Linux" gives us a chance to do other things like
Fedora Music, Fedora Hurd or Fedora Laris, that all might have nothing
to do with Linux.

CU
thl