[fab] FedoraSummit

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Nov 10 15:34:47 UTC 2006

Posting to both fedora-advisory-board and fedora-devel-list.

Encourage anyone who is interested to check out this page:
 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraSummit

Next week is going to be a busy one for Fedora, and we want to do
everything we can to make sure the folks on these two lists (as well as
our blogs) are in the loop as to what is happening.

That said, the FedoraSummit page in the wiki will give everyone an idea of
what our discussion plans are, as well as our communication and
transparency plans.

Thanks,
Max

--