[fab] Architecture Policy.

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu Nov 16 18:22:11 UTC 2006

Josh Boyer (jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org) said:
> That can't account for people getting things directly from mirrors.  And
> if a certain large PowerPC company has an internal tier 1 mirror of
> Fedora you won't get any hits from there for PPC.  Remember, 90% of all
> statistics are lies ;)

True, but in the absence of anything, we have to go with the statistics
we have, and those statistics say that PPC ranges from 0.4% of the userbase
(Mike's graph) to 1.59% (bittorrent stats.) And I don't think we can
just handwave 'that's not relevant', especially considering that some
of those large PowerPC companies machines obviously aren't being tested
with Fedora. (see: iSeries)

Bill