[fab] Architecture Policy.

Max Spevack max at spevack.org
Fri Nov 17 03:15:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Thursday 16 November 2006 11:08, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> > Also, if you can build from Fedora sources, you can call it
> > Fedora.
>
> I don't want to go too far down this road without some real thought put behind
> the branding and trademark issues.

Greg and I are going to have an initial meeting with Chris Grams and some
of the branding folks here tomorrow, and initiate the brainstorming
process.

We are *NOT* just going to make a decision and then inform the community.
We're going to try to come up with an initial list of possibilities in a
semi-organized fashion, and then bring that to the community and go from
there.

--Max