[fab] Architecture Policy.

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Nov 21 17:19:21 UTC 2006

DW> Would you care to suggest alternative nomenclature?

Packagers, as opposed to maintainers if you need to make a distinction.

DW> I personally happen to think that 'package-monkey' is a perfect
DW> term

It is generally considered pejorative; see "code monkey", which is
used to describe people who know little about CS that produce generic
code to spec:

code monkey n 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable
   to perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture,
   analysis, and design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most
   junior people on a programming team.

 - J<