FESCo future

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Nov 28 17:42:34 UTC 2006

Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
> Well, with the proposed Core and Extras merge (
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraSummit/OpeningCore ) we need to
> adjust FESCo to the new world order quite soon probably. Here are my
> thoughts and a rough proposal how it could look like. Feedback much
> appreciated. BTW, I send some earlier thoughts to the FESCo-list and
> some people in private -- this proposal is a different one ;-)
> [...]

Okay, so how to continue with this after the first discussion is over?
Will the board look at this discussion and give me/FESCo a bit of
"official" Feedback how to proceed and/or what the Board would like to
see for the future FESCo? Shall I post a updated proposal? Shall we
simply wait until all the stuff discussed on the Summit becomes official
before we further discuss this?

CU
thl