[fab] fedora board agenda for today

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 19 14:09:56 UTC 2006

On 9/19/06, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> 2) I'd like to talk with the Board about the status of LiveCD, where we
> are blocking, where we are in good shape, etc.

I would like to know more about it :)
Fedora Unity did a fairly great job in distributing the livecd built
with kadischi!
I haven't heard much from Jeremy's involvement since we discussed
about it, or is there something I missed ?
Greg was working *right now* to get 64 bit hardware, any updates ?
Recently, we added grub support on kadischi, and hence kadischi might
create ppc livecds, but both JasperHartline and I are uncertain since
we both don't have materials to test on and do research on.
Right now, I'm working on a GUI for kadischi, perhaps more testers and
contributors might be interested to help on.

> 3) FC6 status, and some concerns that I have about bug fixes.

I want to point out to KDE !!
Has anyone looked at it on a Fedora KDE Default install ? Quite scary, huh ?
I think it's time to change the old bluecurve style and add a new cool theme !

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com