[fab] fedora board agenda for today

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Sep 19 14:32:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 09:52 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> So this list has been very slow lately -- everyone has had their head down
> in FC6 work, myself included.  And a lot of good work is being done.  I
> run rawhide on my laptop, and by and large I think it's very good.
>
> But I hope to pick things up a bit today in terms of this list, as we have
> a Fedora Board meeting.

Max, several items that I'm still waiting on from the board:

- NTFS kernel module enablement (OIN covers us here, lets just turn the
damned thing on and shut everyone up)
- kernel modules outside of the kernel package in Fedora. Vote yes or no
so we can move on.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway || Red Hat || Fedora || Aurora || GPG ID: 93054260

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always
that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence
and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We
will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in
our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended
from fearful men -- not from men who feared to write, to speak, to
associate and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular."
-- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954