Release Engineering Meeting Recap from Monday 16-APR-07

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 11:38:58 UTC 2007

First, thank you very much for doing this John, it is a BIG help.  I have a
couple corrections I'll make here and then in the wiki.

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 00:36:50 John Poelstra wrote:
>      * Eventually need documentation surrounding the freeze and distro
> build process

As discussed, this would be for technical reason only, such as a toolchain
change, a rpm format change, a discovered problem with Matt's on the side
rebuild, etc...  To the best of my knowledge, we are not planning mass
rebuilds for the sake of mass rebuilds.

>   1. Merge of extras and core
>      * will not delay F7
>      * will most likely not be completed until after F7

Actually we still plan on merging before the release of F7.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora