FUDCon and session filming

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Dec 20 21:16:19 UTC 2007

MM> Will we (more thinking Red Hat but anyone really) have any
MM> resources to make sure more sessions are recorded this year?

Looks like I'll be bringing a camcorder and tripod if I can fit it in
my luggage.  The only problem is that it's a Canon HG-10 HD camcorder
that records to disk, not tapes, and I have absolutely no idea how to
get the video off of it under Linux.  So, perhaps after the sessions
we can have a camcorder hackfest.  As far as I can tell, the thing
records in some format called AVCHD and should be mountable via USB.
I know zilch about video in general.

 - J<