[Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 8 20:49:06 UTC 2007

On 2/8/07, Warren Togami wrote:
> I don't seem to be overly negative, but what is a concrete example of a
> possible way to cooperate in a meaningful way?

I don't know. I just feel that if we meet them, we should talk as a
fedora ambassador/contributor who was supposed to represent the whole
fedora team. And this team should at least warned/informed us about
what is best for it :)

Now, knowing the fact that most of fedora people who will be there
might only be a fedora contributor with little power and contribution
experience, it would be best that "each" fedora project at least say
something in respect of cooperation. People on the ground should at
least be properly prepared by actual facts and not personal facts.

It is the first time, that I have so many responsibilities towards the
fedora project. I just want to be supported by the Fedora team for the
best of Fedora.

With the merge, we all see a strong fedora community, but there are
many areas within the fedora project where we still have to work. This
F7 release is a BIG step for both RH and community, let's help fedora
ambassadors do their work properly. Let's now show that we the fedora
project are definitely strong (and not strong in public reviews
articles only). I just don't want to see a one-man show from the
fedora project during the opensuse meeting

regards,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com