fedora board meeting tuesday

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 00:17:35 UTC 2007

We have a Fedora Board meeting on Tuesday at 10:00 AM eastern time, 15:00
GMT.

We will be in #fedora-meeting -- as that is the new IRC channel for
meetings!

The agenda is short, but will take the whole time.

1) Fedora 7 update, including spins, timeline, deadlines, etc.  We'll be
able to do our pseudo-realtime notes for this.

2) Update on some of the legal issues that have been going on, which will
probably not be logged in channel.

--Max

--
Max Spevack