Dell + Linux

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 16:16:06 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath (mmcgrath at redhat.com) said:
> What are we doing to make sure that this is a good experience for Dell
> and their customers?
>
> http://wirelessisfun.com/2007/02/20/dell-powered-by-linux/

Maybe I'm misreading this, but:

"Apparently after the new customer feedback website opened by Dell, 2 out
of 3 customers are asking for a pre-installed Linux distribution. They are
talking about a tri-choice between Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE..."

So, if I'm getting the pronoun-antecedent relationship right, it says:

- customers are requesting Linux
- the *customers* are talking about the tri-choice

i.e., there's nothing from Dell stating that they're actually doing this.
Would love to be proved wrong.

Bill