CLA requirements

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 21 18:21:53 UTC 2007

Hi

I had the impression that bug triaging doesnt require CLA and approved a
bunch of folks who have signed for fedorabugs group in the account
system but then the question was raised on whether a CLA is required for
that. Do we really need CLA for groups like bug triaging and ambassadors
majority of whom dont submit any content to the project?

Do we have a concrete list of access points that require a CLA? Is
making CLA a click through item struck on infrastructure or legal queue now?

Rahul