Dell + Linux

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 19:45:37 UTC 2007

Just an observation: are we trying to solve a problem that doesn't
exist?  We don't really know what dell wants to do and we don't know if
what they want to do requires changing policies.  I would suggest that
we get to the meat of the matter first - how to properly support some
subset of Dell laptops and how to get dell involved directly in this
discussion (Hi, Matt!)

Smolt is already telling us that we're seeing a lot more Dell laptops
than I thought we would, even though the sample size is small.  It's
time to start the conversation.

--Chris