The QA Problem

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Jan 3 21:30:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 15:41 -0500, Dave Jones wrote:
> One potential way to increase usage of -testing is to offer
> a question in firstboot whether or not to enable it.
> As Luis mentioned, he didn't even know about this until recently.
> Makes me wonder just how many other users we have who aren't
> aware of it.

Another thing that will help here is actually having some reasonable UI
for configuring available repositories[1] which I'm planning to make
sure gets done for F7.

Jeremy

[1] This includes at the very least (and in order of importance)
enabling/disabling existing repos "available" on disk, adding repos and
removing repos.