Fedora Board meeting, 2007-01-16, 10AM EST

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 23:51:50 UTC 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, seth vidal wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 16:57 -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> (on behalf of Max)
>>
>> The Fedora Board will be having a meeting tomorrow, January 16th,
>> 10AM EST.
>>
>> Currently scheduled to be discussed:
>> - FESCo successor proposal from FESCo
>> - other issues as they warrant

My guess is that we should use the time to talk about whatever "governance
decisions" in general are needed in Fedora, starting with the FESCO
successor and continuing with the "core/extras merge" stuff that has been
bandied about on-list and in the FESCO meetings.

Also want to pick a time during FUDCon for an in-person Board meeting.
Won't that be so official!  :-)

--Max