fedora board meeting, 2007-01-24

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 16:46:04 UTC 2007

This week's Fedora Board Meeting has been moved to Wednesday 1/24 so that
the Board can serenade Max with "Happy Birthday".

Actually, we've moved the meeting because we're having a conversation this
week with Mark Webbink, Red Hat's uber-lawyer and the guy we ultimately go
to with our Fedora legal questions.  It will be at 5:00 PM Eastern, which
is 22:00 UTC on 2007-01-24.

It's going to be interesting to see how much of this we can discuss in
real-time on the IRC channel, just because of the nature of some of the
topics.  We will do our best for the live IRC stuff, and following up
afterward.

But some of the topics that we will be discussing include:

+ CLA simplification, especially with regard to fedoraproject.org
+ OIN, especially regarding Mono and NTFS code
+ ipw* firmware
+ some general license questions, with regard to Tom Callaway's audit

just an fyi for this list.

--Max

--
Max Spevack