move mailinglists to a new server (for example something like lists.fedoraproject.org)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Jan 12 16:34:19 UTC 2007

TL> would such a move be fine for everybody (especially those from the
TL> board)? If not please yell now! tia ;-)

I think it's an excellent idea if it gives us more flexibility in how
we manage the lists and more speed in their creation.  If not, then
I'm not sure if it would be worth the trouble.

As I understand things, list creation currently has to do through some
Red Hat department and involves various marketing and branding issues
as well.  If that's true, then getting away from that would certainly
be an improvement.

 - J<