Re: The Multimedia Question

Paul W. Frields wrote:

And let's not forget that we already "shill" for other folks... The
bittorrent-gui app features a "Donate" button.  Note that I am not
saying that is a bad thing.

Customized Fedora specific shilling for non-free software is pretty different from shilling for the continued development of Free software components that we inherit from upstream projects. It would be a acceptable compromise if that was the only legal solution for a very commonly desired functionality but simultaneously using morality as a argument against linking to a Free software repository simply doesn't fly.

Rahul