Re: The Multimedia Question

On 7/19/07, seth vidal <skvidal linux duke edu> wrote:
that's the issue - we can tell them how to add repos, sure.
but we can't say which repos to add
and if there are repos that are full of free and legally-unencumbered
software then the question becomes why aren't they in fedora?

Can we tell someone to how to pull a legal package foo from a specific
external repository even if the repository contains unmentionables?

-jef"i forget which gst plugins were legally okay but technically
suspect... bad or ugly..."spaleta