Re: The Multimedia Question

Haven't we been trying to get to this for a /long/ time?  A multi-tier
branding guideline, Fedora, Based on Fedora, Has a couple Fedora
packages in it

or something to that effect.

I'm sure we all want it... but i don't personally have a summary of
all the ideas that have come before and been slapped down by legal.
I'd like to be told how to do it in a legal way, instead of just
continuing to guess and coming up with approaches that don't pass
legal muster.

-jef"knock knock....
     ....who's there?
    legally naive approach to tiered branding #245
    .... legally naive approach to tiered branding #245 who?
   knock knock...
     ....who's there?
    legally naive approach to tiered branding #246
    .... legally naive approach to tiered branding #246 who?
   knock knock...."spaleta