Re: Target market?

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:34:47 -0400
"Luis Villa" <luis tieguy org> wrote:

> (Of course, another option is that my desire for a polished desktop
> experience may be best met by someone doing a polished desktop spin of
> Fedora rather than by having Fedora work on desktop polish at all, and
> that Fedora should merely enable that and work to get fixes/polish
> upstream where possible.)

There really isn't a reason why enterprising folks couldn't make a High
Polish Desktop spin of Fedora, or help rel-eng to make it.  It just
needs somebody to drive it.  I couldn't successfully drive a Desktop
spin for F7, maybe somebody who understands the target better can.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora