Interested in holding a session at Virtual FudCon?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:50:54 UTC 2007

I am putting a draft together for the Online UnFudcon aka (Virtual Fudcon)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JefSpaleta/VirtualFudCon

I've already contacted many  of the F8 Feature drivers concerning
presenting something and the draft includes those items for which
there was interest in holding a presentation.

If you are part of a fedora subproject that would like to hold a
session as part of this virtual conference, please email me and edit
the draft page adding your session topic accordingly.  If you are
looking to make a presentation, please be aware that call-in audio may
not be available if you are outside of the US. I'll update the draft
page with more information concerning the audio capabilities as I know
more, along with information concerning where to send pdf's of your
presentation for central retrieval by other participants.

Being a virtual conference, we have some flexibility in terms of
timing.. but I'm trying to prevent scheduling of multiple
'presentations' which could make use of call-in audio support which we
may have limited use of.  If you want time set aside from the block of
hours listed there, let me know and I'll see if we can arrange
something.

-jef