back from fosdem

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 13:51:01 UTC 2007

f-a-b,

Just wanted to broadcast out that I'm back from FOSDEM and my couple of
days of vacation in Europe.  I have a giant pile of email to go through,
so if you've been sending me stuff in the past week, please have some
patience.

If there is anything supremely urgent, let me know and I'll try to get to
it sooner rather than later.  It's probably going to take me into early
next week to get caught up on everything.

Congrats on all the folks who worked to get Test2 out -- I've got it
humming away on my laptop (via rawhide), and everything looks good.

Ok, more later.  Just wanted people to know that I'm around.

For my reports from FOSDEM, see my blog:
 	http://spevack.livejournal.com

--Max

--
Max Spevack