Must Have for Fedora 7

Max Spevack max at spevack.org
Thu Mar 15 06:02:36 UTC 2007

So I didn't see anything like this on the wiki, but it seems like a
reasonable enough page to mash together out of all the other project
management type pages -- a "must have" page that enumerates the items that
Fedora 7 simply cannot ship without.

I ask you all to review it and comment.  Keep in mind that it's an initial
draft that I did at 1:30 in the morning, so I may have forgotten something
blatantly obvious or have other large errors.  Once we're happy, I'm going
to make sure that Red Hat internal engineering all knows about it also.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/MustHave

I know I haven't been very active on this list recently -- my apologies
for that.  Been quite busy elsewhere, unfortunately a lot of it feels kind
of behind the scenes.  I'll post on my blog end of week/weekend a larger
discussion of what I've been up to lately.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://spevack.org