Board meeting tue 3/20

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 19:22:25 UTC 2007

10:00 AM Eastern time, 14:00 GMT.  #fedora-meeting

Agenda:

(1) Koji, build system, feature freeze, release engineering type
stuff.  Jesse Keating will join us.

(2) Go over the "must have" stuff for Fedora 7, see if there's any further
feedback from the Board, see where we're on target or behind.
 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/MustHave

Especially since that list will be the starting point at the RHEL/Fedora
meeting that we are having on Wednesday (and will be having twice a month
from now on), which will focus on engineering issues in Fedora that are
also particularly important for RHEL.

(3) The thread on FAB about epel, packaging committee, and fesco

(4) Check with mdomsch about mirrorman, make sure he's all set with what
he needed from Red Hat legal.

(5) Make sure we're rolling on the Red Hat Summit specific Live CD (this
is a part of #2.

Any other topics that folks want to bring up.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack