Lessons Learned

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Mon Mar 19 19:47:58 UTC 2007

* Havoc Pennington <hp at redhat.com> [2007-03-19 14:55]:
> Martin Michlmayr has a great (though 200-page) paper in the works on
> open source release processes, including Debian and GNOME - it's not
> public yet but when it comes out I'd encourage reading it for some
> stuff to learn related to this. Keep an eye out for this one.

Newsforge will write an article about it, so you don't have to read
the whole document.  Also, I've started blogging about the results:
http://www.cyrius.com/journal/phd?reverse=yes
However, it's only about time based release management, not about
leadership in general.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/