Everything spin?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue May 8 05:24:55 UTC 2007

On 08.05.2007 06:56, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Monday 07 May 2007 21:40:01 Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> If we want to got that route I'd say we at least need a proper and
>> well-tested "how to build your own everything spin in less then ten
>> steps" document.
> Only so many hours in the day...

Sorry, I didn't want to poke you (or everyone else) to do it.

I just wanted to show a alternative. Like Rahul I'd like to see a
everything spin. But well, a easy to follow howto might be enough -- and
has the additional benefit that users learn how to create a custom
distro on their own.

So the question I currently have: how many steps would such a howto
have? And how hard would it be to follow for non-geeks?

CU
thl