codec buddy pain

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 20:43:28 UTC 2007

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:

> 4.  Point to a Fedora controlled URL that has a list of current
> providers of legal software to play the content.  Something that is
> controlled by Fedora (Board) and clearly not just a commercial for
> $COMPANY.

Yes, Jesse.  You're exactly right.  Even if it creates an extra step for
the user.

The problem, IIRC, is that the Fluendo folks did the work and we are
consuming the upstream code without modification.  Is this correct?  Is
this literally a matter of changing URLs in Codeina -- a %config change in
our RPM?  Does anyone know the answer to this?

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager